- Primary Faculty Profiles
- Adjunct Faculty Profiles
- Crane, John, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Genco, Robert, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor
- Knight, Paul, M.D. and Ph.D., Professor
- Lesse, Alan, Ph.D., Professor
- Murphy, Timothy, Ph.D., Professor
- O`Brian, Mark, Ph.D., Professor
- Rittenhouse-Olson, Kate, Ph.D., Professor
- Russo, Thomas, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Departmental Publications
- Career Opportunities
- The Witebsky Center
Faculty and Research
Alan Lesse, Ph.D.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
151 VAMC, 3495 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, NY 14215
Tele: (716) 862-6532
Fax: (716) 862-6532
Did you know?
The Department of Microbiology and Immunology currently has over $23,000,000 in extramural funding to support basic research in bacteriology, parasitology, virology, mycology and immunology.
Conferences and Symposiums: