Following are the major research efforts being carried out in the division:|
- The Role of CMV Infections in the Post-Transplant Patient - Brian M. Murray, M.D., Principal Investigator, Rocco C. Venuto, M.D. Co-Investigator
- The Adequacy of Peritoneal Dialysis - Jennie Hom, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Clinical Effectiveness of Various Antihypertensive Drug Regimes - James Lohr, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Alterations of Methylprednisalone Metabolism Following Renal Transplant - Kathleen Tornatore, Pharm D., Principal Investigator, Rocco Venuto, M.D., Co-Investigator
- Cell Wall Transporters and Transport Mechanism Laboratory - Mohsen Lachaal, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Cell Culture and Mononuclear Cell Function Laboratory - Basab Mookerjee, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Regulation of Renal Growth and Hypertrophy - Brian Lohr, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Cell Volume Regulation Laboratory - James Lohr, M.D.
- The Control of Systemic Blood Pressure in Regional Hemodynamics During Pregnancy - Rocco Venuto, M.D., Gail P Brown, Ph.D. and Gyorgy Losonczy, M.D., Ph.D.