MissionThe fellowship-training program in Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes is aimed at providing intense training and experience such that the fellows on graduation:
- will have the specialized, currently accepted, and up-to-date knowledge and clinical skills required to function as a consultant in endocrinology,
- are capable of working in a variety of settings
- possess habits of life-long learning to build upon their knowledge, skills and professionalism.
During their concomitant research training, fellows will be able to:
- think critically
- analyze data that they read in journals
- formulate independent hypotheses
- set out plans of investigation
- carry out those plans.
The program is of two years duration. The training is based at three major centers within the University hospital program.
Paresh Dandona, M.D.
3980 Sheridan Dr.
Amherst, NY 14226
P: 716-961-9900 or 626-7966
Diabetes-Endocrinology Center of WNY
115 Flint Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221